St. Marks is our newest accommodation site; a mixed gender residence offering single occupancy of rooms within apartments of between 6 to 12 bedrooms, all within a student village setting.
There are 10 buildings located a five-minute walk away from The University of Lincoln’s Main Campus.
Wi-fi is available throughout every building. Apartments share communal kitchens and lounges.
Currently shares The Gateway Reception and is available 8-6pm Monday to Friday.
St. Marks is located just 5 minutes away from University Main Campus, and Lincoln Town Centre is only a short walk away for all shopping needs:
- Morrison’s and Farm Foods on Tritton Road is only a 7-minute walk away for all grocery and lifestyle needs.
- Asian supermarket within 10-minute walking distance
- Located off Tritton Road, and 5/10 minute walk away from Tritton Road and Valentine Retail parks, which includes: McDonald’s, Starbucks, Costa Coffee, ASDA Living, TX Maxx, The Range, NEXT, B&M, Hobbycraft, Currys/PC World, amongst others.
Type of room available:
En-suite rooms, with double beds. Rooms contain a bed, desk and chair, wardrobe, mirror, wall boards for pictures/displays, shelving areas above the desk, and above/next to/under the bed.
Two sizes of flats, either 6 bedroom or 12 bedrooms. St. Marks is made up of 10 apartment blocks in a student village layout, which will eventually contain 1400 bedrooms.
20 St Marks Street
01522 886231 01522 886198
No guarantor required
51-week contract for international students
No Pets allowed
No smoking within buildings, smoke stations available outside
CCTV on site
Bills included in rent
Weekly fire alarm tests
Waste and recycling facilities available on site
- Fully fitted kitchens including ovens, fridge/freezers, mop and bucket, iron and ironing board, microwave, kettle, vacuum cleaner
- Lounge area, which includes a bench/seating table, a sofa area, and a TV
- Bicycle Storage
- Launderette facilities on site
- Free 24-hour Wi-Fi access
- Possession insurance, internet and utility bills included in rent payment
- 24- hour on campus security
- Outside communal areas with benches, bird houses and bee houses.