Valentine Court is a mixed gender residence offering single occupancy of double rooms in townhouse style apartments. The complex contains 70 apartment houses with bedrooms for either six or thirteen students, with each house spread over four storeys
All bedrooms have en-suite showering/facilities. Wi-fi is available throughout each building. Houses share communal kitchens/TV lounges.
On site reception is available 9-5.50pm Monday to Friday, and 9-5pm Saturday.
Valentine Court is located south of University Main Campus, which is only a 15-minute walk away.
- Morrison’s and Farm Foods are next door to Valentine Court, and only a 5-minute walk for all grocery and lifestyle needs.
- Located off Tritton Road, and 5/10-minute walk away from Tritton Road and Valentine Retail parks, which includes: Starbucks, Costa Coffee, ASDA Living, TK Maxx, The Range, NEXT, B&M, Hobbycraft, Currys/PC World, amongst others.
- Bus stops are located outside of Morrison’s on Tritton Road for access all over Lincoln and the surrounding villages.
- Lincoln town centre is a 20-minute walk away.
Type of room available:
- Valentine Court Classic en-suite room – rooms are between 14m² to 14.2 m²
- Valentine Court Premium en-suite room – rooms are between 15.7m² to 16.2m²
- Valentine Court Deluxe en-suite room – rooms are between 16.9m² to 18.4m²
Two sizes of houses available, either 6 bedrooms or 13 bedrooms. There is a total of 70 houses, or 469 rooms.
70 Car park spaces available for residents only, for a fee of £460 which can be applied for when accommodation offers are sent out. Medical students have priority.
Valentine Court, Valentine Road
£49 – which comes off rent
51-week contract for international students
No Pets allowed
No smoking within buildings
CCTV on site
Key access to everything on one card
Weekly fire alarm tests
Accommodation maintained daily
Waste and recycling facilities available on site
- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances (cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, iron and ironing board, hoover, mop and bucket)
- Television in lounge, licence provided by UoL for communal TV
- Disabled access
- Fitted laundry Facilities, free of charge to use
- Free 24-hour Wi-Fi/network access
- Bike storage
- Access by stairs/no lifts