All University of Lincoln managed accommodation, on and off campus, includes a level of personal possessions insurance as part of your accommodation agreement.

The University has arranged some contents insurance for you with Endsleigh Insurance. It is important for you to check this cover, so please follow the steps below to ensure you fully understand the protection provided.

Enter your policy number HH1050 at to check your policy details.

Visit the review cover link to:

✔ Check what is covered.
✔ Check key exclusions and limitations.
✔ Check your policy excess.
✔ Check how to make a claim, extend and personalise your cover.

It is important to find out exactly what you are covered for as you may find that the contents cover is not sufficient and you need to extend it to protect all of your possessions both inside and outside of your room.