Cygnet Wharf is a mixed gender residence offering single occupancy furnished rooms including three-quarter beds, with modern utilities. The complex is made up of three buildings, containing self-catered apartments for either five to twelve students.
All bedrooms have en-suite showering facilities. Wi-fi is available throughout each building. Apartments share communal kitchens/TV Lounges.
On site reception is available 9-5.30pm Monday to Friday, and 9-5pm Saturday.
Cygnet Wharf is located in the heart of University Main Campus, offering easy access to University Buildings and Lincoln Town Centre
- A five-minute walk away from the scenic Brayford Waterfront, which contains a range of bars, pubs and restaurants including Nando’s, Wagamama’s and an Odeon Multiscreen cinema.
- Sainsbury’s on Carholme Road is a 5-minute walk away for all grocery needs and Tesco express on the Brayford Waterfront.
- Lincoln Town Centre is a 5-minute walk away, for all shopping and amenity needs.
Type of room available:
One size of room, all en-suite and single occupancy. Rooms come fully furnished including three-quarter size bed, wardrobe, desk and drawers.
Different flat sizes from 5 bedroom to 12 bedrooms. Cygnet Wharf is composed of 3 separate buildings (A, B, and C), which in total contains 442 student bedrooms.
01522 886231 01522 886198
£49 – which comes off rent
No guarantor required
51-week contract for international students
No Pets allowed
No smoking within buildings
CCTV on site
Bills included in rent
Weekly fire alarm tests
Waste and recycling facilities available on site
- Fully fitted kitchen including cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, television, dining area, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner, and a mop and bucket.
- Disabled access, with some apartments specifically built for disabled access.
- Launderette facilities are on site
- Free 24-hour Wi-Fi network access.
- Bicycle Storage
- Possessions insurance is included in your rent payments
- 24 hours on campus security