Your Lincoln – Supporting You in a Changing World
We all have a role to play in our community on campus and in Lincoln, not just in staying safe and reducing the risk of transmission of Coronavirus, but importantly in creating the vibrant, exciting, and engaging academic environment for which Lincoln is known: as One Community of staff and students, supporting each other to grow and thrive.
When you are on campus, please remember to:
- Hands – wash your hands frequently.
- Face – wear a face covering in enclosed spaces.
- Space – maintain social distancing wherever possible.
- Adhere to any local or national restrictions – see the latest at www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
Students and staff can book a free asymptomatic test for Coronavirus at: https://lncn.ac/tct.
It is essential that students and staff follow official advice if they or anyone in their household develops Coronavirus symptoms. If this happens, please remember to:
- Self-isolate immediately with your household.
- Book and take a test if you have symptoms via www.nhs.uk/coronavirus or telephone 119.
- Notify the University Test and Trace team.
- Inform your personal tutor and school office (for students) or line manager (for staff).
- Ask for help if you need it via the Student Support Centre or HR team. Students can request a free care package by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow the latest Government advice at www.gov.uk/coronavirus.