179 High Street is a mixed gender residence offering single occupancy of rooms, in contemporary apartments for 4 to 16 students. There is a total of 29 en-suite apartments and 19 studio apartments, located a five-minute walk away from Lincoln University’s Main Campus.
Wi-fi is available throughout each building. Apartments share a communal kitchen/lounge.
On site reception is available 9-5.30pm Monday to Thursday, and 9-5pm Friday.
179 High Street is located towards the heart of University Main Campus, offering easy access to University Buildings and Lincoln Town Centre
- A five-minute walk away from the scenic Brayford Waterfront, which contains a range of bars, pubs and restaurants including Nando’s, Wagamama’s and an Odeon Multiscreen cinema.
- Easy access to the high street and train/bus station.
- Lincoln Town Centre is a five-minute walk away, for all shopping and amenity needs.
Type of room available:
- Studio – all amenities located within the apartment
Many different sizes of apartments – from 4 up to 16 bedrooms. 179 High Street Accommodation is made up of 2 buildings of self-catered apartments, totalling 301 furnished student bedrooms.
179 High Street
01522 886231 01522 886198
£7425.60 – £7882.56
£49 – which comes off rent
No guarantor required
45-week studio contract
No Pets allowed
No smoking within buildings
CCTV on site
Bills included in rent
Weekly fire alarm tests
Waste and recycling facilities available on site
- Fully fitted kitchen including cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, television, dining area, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner, and a mop and bucket.
- Disabled access, with some apartments specifically built for disabled access.
- Launderette facilities are on site
- Free 24-hour Wi-Fi network access.
- Possessions insurance is included in your rent payments
- 24 hours on campus security
- Post boxes accessible outside of reception opening hours
- Secure key card access